Thursday 10 January 2013

Joke Of The Day - Aristo And Daughter Clash In ChatRoom

ARISTO PAROLE ON 2GO CHATROOM

Aristo: hello Sweet girl.

Sweetgal: Hi lover boy!

Aristo: Information about you please?

Sweetgal: Sweetbarbie, 17, female, curvaceous , bobycious, bootyliscious, In lagos and you?

Aristo: mmmmmh, I am in love already. I'm 52, male, 6 pack,
around lagos.

Sweetgal: You're 52? Omg!
Serious. Same age as my dad.

Aristo: I'm just so into fresh young beautiful girls.

Sweetgal: Do you have a wife?

Aristo: Yes, but not as sexy as you,
I have a daughter, she is in her bedroom with her friend doing homework.

Sweetgal: Then why do you like young girls?

Aristo: I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy
and fresh.

Sweetgal: I am also into older men with iPhones, cash, Blackberries and drive big cars.

Aristo: I can offer all of that and more.

Sweetgal: I think we should meet because you are in lagos and I am
also there.

Aristo: That would be nice, where do I pick you up tomorrow with
my hummerjeep sexy?

Sweetgal: Tomorrow I am going to school it won't be possible.

Aristo: Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very
important.

Sweetgal: Lets make it saturday.

Aristo: alright dear.

Sweetgal: While still chatting let me continue with my homework I
don't want my dad to know that I am on 2GO, he will be mad at me.

Aristo: Which homework is that maybe I can assist you?

Sweetgal: It's a Life Orientation homework, my friend Bukky is
assisting me.

Aristo: Hey, your friend's name is Bukky? Exactly where in lagos are
you?

Sweetgal: block 50, flat 5, Lekki phase1 and you?

Aristo: Shade!!!, is that you???

Sweetgal: Dad, is that you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting BBC 9ja!
We love it when you drop comments..
Follow us on twitter via http://twitter.com/BBCNaija