Thursday 4 July 2013

Mr Latin Finally Goes To School!!!







Dreams come through!!! The story of Mr Latin is a case study. The greatest regret of his life is not being a graduate. But finally the comedian has finally gone to a London school where is currently studying Tourism.
In a recent interview with a national newspaper, Bolaji Amusan – popularly known as Mr. Latin bared his mind on how regrettably he was for not going to school.
“I was not privileged earlier to further my education, but I gained admission into a university in London 2years ago, where I am currently studying Tourism.
So, by saying I am an educated comedian, I meant I changed comedy from the stage where actors used to stuff their tummies with costumes or overuse make-up. I brought reality into comedy”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting BBC 9ja!
We love it when you drop comments..
Follow us on twitter via http://twitter.com/BBCNaija